Our everyday misadventures become the adventures we wouldn't want to miss

.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Launch of the 'Silly Willies" Blog (aka: WillyBlog)

Just testing this thing out. I'm still trying to figure out how to do this thing, so be patient with me. Rob has done most of the work...as you can tell by some of his silly comments. But Rob says I'll need to keep it up to date now that he has finished setting it up.

We got motivated to get this set up so we could share pictures and adventures of our recent family vacation to Minnesota and Nauvoo and then back. Yes...we drove the whole way with kids (3000 miles)!!

Garrison helped to drive part of the way too!


It was a long two weeks, but lots of fun and very memorable. Here's a couple more pictures, and that's all I have time for today.

This is in front of the hotel where we stayed. Addison and Parker in their new pioneer hats.


The family in front of the brickyard in Nauvoo.

This was the view from our hotel in Nauvoo. The sunsets were incredible. This was our favorite photo we captured while there.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Finally you entered the blog world! I invited you to mine a while ago, but I'm not sure if you ever logged into it, so I'll invite you again. I'm glad we can keep in touch this way, I love bloggin! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! I love your header, did Rob do that?? I'm so jealous of your Nauvoo pictures, I wish we could have gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is about time. I have been up at night waiting. Sounds like you had an awesome two weeks. I still can't believe you drove that far. Three hours in the car with my kids puts me over the edge and I really have to concentrate on a happy place in my mind

    ReplyDelete