Our everyday misadventures become the adventures we wouldn't want to miss

.

Friday, February 6, 2009

NOISIEST KIDS!

Sometimes I feel like my kids are the loudest kids in the world.  Seriously, my kids are SOOO loud!  Rob and I have learned we cannot even have a conversation together until the kids have gone to bed.  We just end up, practically, yelling to hear each other over the kids, or we are getting constantly interrupted.  The only problem with that is...because of old age, we generally have forgotten what we needed to talk about by the time the kids go to bed.  So, we end up vegging out in front of the T.V. both too exhausted for conversation.  Well, that might be a little of an exaggeration...but not by much.
Here some pics of our wild and crazy, loud kids! 
This one is almost a little scary of Parker.  He and his cousin were goofing around and pulling their pj's as far up as they could.  What goofballs!
Don't let this boy in a yeti hat deceive you!  He may seem innocent and quiet...but he is a SCREAMER!
His squeal is the loudest of them all...well sometimes Addie can beat him.  The best is when we are in the van and they think it is hilarious to have a screaming/squealing contest.  It's a miracle I haven't been in more car accidents.
Parker's picture was disturbing me because he had such a funny face, so I had to throw in a better picture of him.  Of course, now Addison looks horrible...but she is a girl who likes to cry a lot...so this isn't too unusual to see her like this.

2 comments:

  1. I think we all feel like our kids are the loudest in the world! I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones who scream in the car! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all of the encouragement and complements! Your blog is even cooler than mine. Someday I'll catch up with you (or should I say Rob?)

    I like looking at my cute niece and nephews. Addison's voice is do dang cute!

    I joined a cooking blog. I'm posting my favorite recipes often. If you're interested I'll send you more info.

    The way I'm adding a comment on yours seems like the same way I do it on yours. I'm not understanding what is different.

    ReplyDelete